Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹15000 Pay | 4 Winners
Amazon Environment Day Quiz , Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You are Enjoying Our Daily 1st On Net Posting Of All Amazon Quizzes & Amazon Quiz Answers. Today We Have Already Published The Amazon Amazfit T-Rex Quiz Answers , Where Amazon is Giving Away Free Amazfit t-rex Smart Watch to Quiz Winners.
Meanwhile , Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz Based On World Environment Day. This Amazon Environment Day Quiz Will Run Till 10th June 2020 & You Need to Answer 5 Questions Before That in Order to be Eligible For The Price Of ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance.
We Have Seen Similar Kind Of Contest From Amazon Before. Amazon Has Already Released Amazon Grocery Quiz, Amazon Indus Valley Quiz And Amazon World Health Day Quiz. We Have Updated The Correct Answers Of All This Quizzes Of Amazon.
Total 4 Peoples Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Environment Day Quiz & Amazon ₹15000 Pay Balance Will Be Credited Into Their Pay Wallet Before 30th June 2023.
Amazon Environment Day Quiz – How To Play This Quiz ?
1, First Of All Just Login Into Amazon Account
2. Now Just Click On Search bar & Search For Word “Quiz”
3. On Next Page , You Will See FunZone Banner – Just Click On That. There Will Be Amazon Daily Quiz There Along With Amazon Environment Day Quiz.
4. Now Click On “Amazon Environment Day” Quiz Banner & They Will Ask You to Watch The Video. Just Skip The Video & Click On Start Quiz Button
5. Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers 2023 | Solved
1. When is World Environment Day celebrated?
Answer is – 5th June
2. The first World Environment Day was held in which year?
Answer is – 1973
3. Which country will host World Environment Day 2023?
Answer is – Côte d’Ivoire
4. Who are Ethologists?
Answer is – Who study the behaviour of wild animals
5. World Environment Day was celebrated for the first time under which slogan?
Answer is – Only One Earth
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers 2020 | Solved
Question 1 – What is the theme of World Environment Day 2020?
Answer 1 is – Biodiversity
Question 2 – Which tropical rainforest, the largest and most diverse of its kind in the world, is home to about 33 million people?
Answer 2 is – Amazon Rainforest
Question 3 – On World Environment Day in 1998, which world leader called Cape Town’s Table Mountain ‘a gift to the earth’?
Answer 3 is – Nelson Mandela
Question 4 – Which country’s constitution mandates that at least 60% of country’s landmass be maintained and protected as forestland?
Answer 4 is – Bhutan
Question 5 – Which of the following only occupy 0.1% of the area of the ocean but they support 25% of all marine species on the planet?
Answer 5 is – Coral reefs
Done !! Congratulations , You Just Cleared The Amazon Environment Day Quiz , Now Keep Your Eyes On Prize List
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
More Details Of This Amazon Environment Day Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 3rd June 2023 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th June 2023 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.