JioCinema App Not Working On SmartTV Solution
[Working Solutions] JioCinema App Not Working On SmartTV | Here is how to solve
JioCinema App Not Working On SmartTV Solution – IPL 2023 is starting from 31st March 2023 & users of smart TV already started complaining about the JioCinema App buffering & other issues.
Jio Cinema, the official IPL 2023 online streaming app, came under fire from supporters after many users reported problems with the app. Fans complained of the stream buffering, leaving many frustrated as they tuned in to witness the opening ceromany of IPL 2023. At Ahmedabad’s Narendra Modi Stadium, the defending champion Gujarat Titans take on the four-time winner Chennai Super Kings in the IPL’s inaugural game.
Users are currently experiencing below problems in JioCinema on SmartTV
- JioCinema main cam is stucked
- Error 8001 on different language streaming
- JioCinema continues buffering
- JioCinema force closing on Smart TV
Apart from Smart TV users , Mobile / Smart phone users are also complaining about similar errors in JioCinema app.
We have worked & here are some working solution to solve the ‘JioCinema App Not Working’ errors.
Below are some of the most common reasons of JioCinema app not working in Smart TV.
- Slow Internet
- Server down
- Outdated App Version
- Bugs & Glitches
- Cache & Cookies
- Outdated android os version of SmartTV
- Caching issue in Smart TV
How to solve JioCinema App Not Working On SmartTV Error?
1. Restart Your Smart TV
Restarting the device resolves other unknown issues you might not have noticed up until now, including the Jio Cinema App not functioning issue. Instead of directly turning the device off and on, hold down the power button for a few seconds and select the restart option. This will ensure that the device boots up when everything is in order.
Also , if this does not work then you can turn off the smart TV & turn back on. After that open JioCinema app again on your smart TV & Enjoy IPL 2023.
2. Clear cache of your smart TV
Smart TVs runs on Android versions , so same like android smart phones , they will have cache problems. Clear cache of your smartTV may solve the JioCinema not working problem.
Follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings screen.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Apps — See all apps. (Android™ 9 or later)
- Select Apps. (Android 8.0 or earlier)
- Select JioCinema app that you want to remove cache.
- Select Clear cache then OK.
- If the issue is still not resolved, try the following steps.
- Select Clear data then OK.
- If the next option is displayed, select CLEAR ALL DATA then OK.
3. Update JioCinema App to Latest Version
JioCinema is getting frequent updates in Playstore in Smart TV. We should make sure that JioCinema app is always updated to latest version.
- Open Google Play store in Smart TV
- Go to My Apps option
- Select JioCinema app in Android smart Tv
- If update available , then click on update
- After Update , Open JioCinema app again
- Done !!
This will probably solve the not working error of JioCinema.
4. JioCinema Stuck on Main Camera Error
Today during 1st match of IPL 2023, Main camera feed of JioCinema is not working. We have tried restarting the device multiple times but it doesn’t solve the issue. I have tried below procedure to solve this error.
- Open JioCinema app in Smart TV
- Click on English Feed streaming
- If Main camera is not working then click on back button and select Hindi language
- Keep selecting different languages until main camera feed started working
5. Restart your Router & Select Better Internet connection
The best course of action is to move to a faster ISP or Wi-Fi for a better experience and to prevent network problems. JioCinema App may not function correctly if your internet speed is not very good, and you may experience minor issues like JioCinema App not loading.
6. Contact Customer Support Of Jio
The final option is to get in touch with help via official email or social media if none of the aforementioned fixes are successful for you. Share the problem with a screenshot or a video and request a repair; they have the fix for all JioCinema App errors on Smart TV, and all the problems will be resolved.
The “Jio Cinema App Not Loading,” “Jio Cinema Not Showing IPL,” “Jio Cinema App Stuck on Loading,” “Jio Cinema Showing IPL in Low Quality Problem,” and “Jio Cinema App Login Problems” are some of the more serious problems customers encounter. There is a good possibility that JioCinema App will resume functioning if you carry out these fixes.